From: Donnea Simon <donneas@netscape.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000101911:38:28
Subject: Re: gifted middle school

We are trying to do the same thing but we are getting a lot of
opposition from the high school principal.  We desprately need
research information on middle school math reform and the gifted math
student.  Many other school districts do the same thing.  Check with
Grand Parairie (sorry about the spelling) on how they started theirs -
they're in Dallas.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®