From: Donnea Simon

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000101911:38:28
Subject: Re: gifted middle school

We are trying to do the same thing but we are getting a lot of opposition from the high school principal. We desprately need research information on middle school math reform and the gifted math student. Many other school districts do the same thing. Check with Grand Parairie (sorry about the spelling) on how they started theirs - they're in Dallas.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/