From: Janey Watkins
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1998111210:48:28
Subject: Highschool classes

P.S. I think those highschool classes are a good idea. Algebra 1 would
be a lot more challenging for Richard (my student), and as Algebra 1
isn't offered at my middle school, the lessons will probably do him a
lot of good. He has no trouble with working with older and/or younger
kids, anyhow.

Janey

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question