From: Janey Watkins

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1998111211:48:28
Subject: Highschool classes

P.S. I think those highschool classes are a good idea. Algebra 1 would be a lot more challenging for Richard (my student), and as Algebra 1 isn't offered at my middle school, the lessons will probably do him a lot of good. He has no trouble with working with older and/or younger kids, anyhow. Janey

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/