Q&A #2876

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Geometric Solids

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Reanne

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002030505:41:10
Subject: Nets

Hi, if anyone could find as much significant information on "nets" I would really appreciate it. My darn teacher did not specify what kind of information she expects so basically anything would help. Maybe a definition, the use, the purpose of itself, might be helpful. Thank you very much. Please hurry! --reanne-- midnight_angel418@yahoo.com

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®