From: Tia Stevens <tsteven1@csulb.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999032519:47:07
Subject: Math Cal State Univ. Long Beach Project

Hello. I am a college aide in elementary classrooms and a senior at
CSULB that is studying to become a teacher.  I was wondering if you
could be so kind to e-mail some small math tips to me that help make
math interesting for kids.  My professor has created an assignment
that requires me to reach Teachers in CA, outside of CA, and in other
countries.  I would really appreciate any help you could give me.
This would benefit me as a future teacher and my students also.
  Thank you

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®