Q&A #289

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Making math seem less difficult

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Tia Stevens

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999032520:47:07
Subject: Math Cal State Univ. Long Beach Project

Hello. I am a college aide in elementary classrooms and a senior at CSULB that is studying to become a teacher. I was wondering if you could be so kind to e-mail some small math tips to me that help make math interesting for kids. My professor has created an assignment that requires me to reach Teachers in CA, outside of CA, and in other countries. I would really appreciate any help you could give me. This would benefit me as a future teacher and my students also. Thank you

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®