From: Antonia Vario <nellibells@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999040321:59:56
Subject: making math less difficult

Hello
I enjoyed your topic.  I am currently subbing and going to graduate
school.  My professor assingned my class to discuss math topics with
other teachers via the computer.  My question is, Do you have any
ideas in ways of teaching math that would be less difficult for the
students? Do you know of any different skills we can teach the
students?  Also do you know of any resources that can help me?  Any
help would be appreciated.

Thank you hope to hear from you soon.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question