Q&A #289

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Making math seem less difficult

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Antonia Vario

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999040321:59:56
Subject: making math less difficult

Hello I enjoyed your topic. I am currently subbing and going to graduate school. My professor assingned my class to discuss math topics with other teachers via the computer. My question is, Do you have any ideas in ways of teaching math that would be less difficult for the students? Do you know of any different skills we can teach the students? Also do you know of any resources that can help me? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you hope to hear from you soon.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®