From: Ron Corces <ronniecorces@netzero.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002072606:22:06
Subject: Re: Integers

There may be a tendency to use I,J,K for integers because of the
original naming conventions in the FORTRAN programming languages.

Originally, the FORTRAN language required that integers be represented
only by specific "letter" variable names.  I, J, K  were the first
three integer variables.

Ron

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question