Q&A #2908

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Math Symbols

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Ron Corces

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002072606:22:06
Subject: Re: Integers

There may be a tendency to use I,J,K for integers because of the original naming conventions in the FORTRAN programming languages. Originally, the FORTRAN language required that integers be represented only by specific "letter" variable names. I, J, K were the first three integer variables. Ron

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®