Q&A #2908

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Math Symbols

T2T || FAQ || Ask T2T || Teachers' Lounge || Browse || Search || Thanks || About T2T

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: hello <hello@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003090921:09:10
Subject: Division sign and repeating decimal

Hi, what is the division sign really called? and  in the repeating
decimal, what is the line over the part of the decimal that is being
repeated called?

Post a reply to this message
Post a related public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

[Privacy Policy] [Terms of Use]

Math Forum Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Math Forum Search

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
© 1994- The Math Forum at NCTM. All rights reserved.