From: Roger Giblin <giblinroger9@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000031014:59:01
Subject: Math and Music...From Algebra to Backstreet Boys & Phish

	As a singer in a church choir I have noticed the symbols of math in
music. I know there are more areas that music and math have in common.
Does anyone have a resource which maybe used to help motivate some
students gifted in music but weak in math skills? Thank you!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/