Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Pam Howard <pahoward68@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000052023:09:44
Subject: Accelerated Math

I have to agree with Judy.  I have been using the program part of this
semester at my high school.  I love it.  The only kids who don't like
it are those who would rather copy from someone else's work rather
than learning it themselves.  It really does free up time to work
individually with students on their specific problems.  Also, it
virtually eliminates boredom.  The program allows everyone to move at
their own pace.  I only used it in two classes this semester.  I will
be piloting the program in all my classes next year.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/