Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Pam Howard

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000052100:09:44
Subject: Accelerated Math

I have to agree with Judy. I have been using the program part of this semester at my high school. I love it. The only kids who don't like it are those who would rather copy from someone else's work rather than learning it themselves. It really does free up time to work individually with students on their specific problems. Also, it virtually eliminates boredom. The program allows everyone to move at their own pace. I only used it in two classes this semester. I will be piloting the program in all my classes next year.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®