Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Nancy

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003040419:50:49
Subject: Re: Accelerated Math Software and Investigations

No, but tell me more about it and where I can learn more about it. It's our first year using AM and I'm still learning lots. I was glad to see someone with a new post on here, too. I check it often looking for ideas and answers to some of my new AM questions. Thank you!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/