Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Vicky Drone

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003041221:00:00
Subject: Accelerated Math implementation?

Does anyone know of schools that have implemented Accelerated Math as
the core math curriculum at the pre-algebra or algebra level?

Our school district has implemented it as the sole mathematics
curriculum at the 7th and 8th grade level.  There is no textbook. I'm
curious if this is a standard practice.

Thanks in advance for your replies.  Feel free to email me directly at
vickydrone@yahoo.com.

Vicky

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question