Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: R. Villar

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003060702:38:02
Subject: Instruction for AM objectives

I have developed an instructional tool for students and parents to use to master every objective in the Algebra I and Algebra II AM library. These are PowerPoint notes that include step by step instructions and examples for every objective. We have also developed Quick-Time video lectures of the objectives that enable students to view the examples more than once (the video examples are different than the PowerPoint examples). Is anyone interested in these? I would like some feedback prior to going to Ren. Learning.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®