Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: R. Villar <rvillar@guhsd.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003060702:38:02
Subject: Instruction for AM objectives

	I have developed an instructional tool for students and parents to
use to master every objective in the Algebra I and Algebra II AM
library.  These are PowerPoint notes that include step by step
instructions and examples for every objective.  We have also developed
Quick-Time video lectures of the objectives that enable students to
view the examples more than once (the video examples are different
than the PowerPoint examples).  Is anyone interested in these?  I
would like some feedback prior to going to Ren. Learning.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/