Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Cecil Murphy <cemurphy@monroe.k12.al.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003081017:08:41
Subject: Re: Instruction for AM objectives

I would be interested in the videos and powerpoints. I had start some
powerpoint presentations, however, I did not know how to make them
available to students other than in class, because most did not have
powerpoint to view them. How do you use them?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/