Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: R. Villar

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005050801:31:51
Subject: Re: Re: Instruction for AM objectives

Check out my website at www.freewebs.com/rvillar/ In the middle of the page, you will find a link to Algebra I and Algebra II Powerpoints. We are using a library that has been modified for our school, so the objective numbers may not match your library. These Powerpoints will only be available on this site for a short time. Please let me know what you think. Sincerely, Reuben Villar Steele Canyon HS Spring Valley, CA (619)660-7100 x466

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®