Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: R. Villar <rvillar@adelphia.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006051117:08:58
Subject: Re: very interested in examples of algebra probs.

Here is a link to some instruction via PowerPoint.

http://eportal.guhsd.net/spdf66/website/Alg%201%20Show%20new/

The objectives have been renumbered to fit the needs of our school.
Please let me know what you think of these.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/