Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Kelly Inosencio

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003111109:21:50
Subject: Re: Ac Math in the middle School classroom

HI, I would really be interested to hear what you found out.  I have
never used this program but I am interested in finding out more.  We
have 48 minute classes in our middle school.  Thanks

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/