Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: PW

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000090417:38:33
Subject: accelerated math program

Anybody out there think this whole Accelerated Math program is completely stupid and a waste of time? I am department chair for a preK-12 grade school and the elementary school would like to implement the program. I don't believe that this program is going to strengthen the student's skills at all. Since when does multiple choice questions help students go through a logical step-by-step process? If there are others out there that feel the same, please post or send me an email.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/