Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: PW <pweiss@eds.evansville.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000090416:38:33
Subject: accelerated math program

Anybody out there think this whole Accelerated Math program is
completely stupid and a waste of time?  I am department chair for a
preK-12 grade school and the elementary school would like to implement
the program.  I don't believe that this program is going to strengthen
the student's skills at all.  Since when does multiple choice
questions help students go through a logical step-by-step process?  If
there are others out there that feel the same, please post or send me
an email.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®