Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Reuben Villar

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004021315:04:28
Subject: Re: text book that follows acc math objectives?

We have created our own notebook that we use with the Algebra 1 library. We have also created PowerPoint lessons as well as digital video lessons for the objectives in the Alg I library and the Alg II library. If you are interested, I will be happy to provide you with a copy.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®