Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Jeanne Pitoniak <Jeannesbs@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004101421:14:37
Subject: Re: Re: text book that follows acc math objectives?

I would love to receive  a copy of both the powerpoint and the
notebook.  I would be happy to pay for any expense.  I have just
started to teach an honors group in math and I am using the
accelerated math program.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®