Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: V Mirabal <vmirabal@mail.sfps.k12.nm.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004102209:54:53
Subject: Accelerated Math Certificates

We're new to A M and want to get into the incentives of AM by awarding
certificates.  Are any of you doing certificates?  How many objectives
do you require for a certificate?  We want to pass them out on Fridays
as ongoing incentives (these will be hung on the classroom walls.)
Then, we plan to have an A M Assembly quarterly,invite parents, and
give them certificates to take home.  We're just stuck on what a
reasonable abount of objectives would be to earn a certificate.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/