Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: V Mirabal

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004102210:54:53
Subject: Accelerated Math Certificates

We're new to A M and want to get into the incentives of AM by awarding certificates. Are any of you doing certificates? How many objectives do you require for a certificate? We want to pass them out on Fridays as ongoing incentives (these will be hung on the classroom walls.) Then, we plan to have an A M Assembly quarterly,invite parents, and give them certificates to take home. We're just stuck on what a reasonable abount of objectives would be to earn a certificate.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/