Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Ray Jillenciano
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004102219:28:28
Subject: New to the Program

I have been homes chooling my child for about three years, and have
started a small "class" with the other neighbors that prefer
homeschooling. I decided to use Accelerated Math for them, all about
26, and have just hooked it all up. I am trying to decide a reward
program to use, maybe extra credit, I don't kniow. If you have any
ideas, please respond. I do not have an email adress at the moment, so
I am sorry.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®