Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Ray Jillenciano

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004102220:28:28
Subject: New to the Program

I have been homes chooling my child for about three years, and have started a small "class" with the other neighbors that prefer homeschooling. I decided to use Accelerated Math for them, all about 26, and have just hooked it all up. I am trying to decide a reward program to use, maybe extra credit, I don't kniow. If you have any ideas, please respond. I do not have an email adress at the moment, so I am sorry.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®