Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Rod Koehler <rodkoehler@sbcglobal.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005101701:28:52
Subject: Manipulative, concrete, game-based with Accel. Math

	I'm interested in putting together bags of manipulatives or games
which would represent each of the objectives in the 5th grade level
Accelerated Math program.  I'm sure nothing like this exists of the
shelf.

Has anyone else attempted this?  Any ideas on the best way to proceed?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/