Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: sandi <miller4@eltopia.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005111720:39:56
Subject: Re: More recent discussions

I too would like to hear more recent discussion about AM.

My son't 3rd grade class is using this program.  The problem I have is
that they just started learning multiplication facts yesterday and he
is bringing home division AM papers.  Shouldn't he be taught X's
before divison?

He is given an assignment and if he doesn't understand how to do it he
is to sign his name on a clipboard and wait to be have a lesson.  My
understanding of AM is that he should be given a lesson and then the
assigned paper.  Am I incorrect in this?

Thank you for any insight into understanding this program.

Sandi

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®