Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Linda <linda092atyahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005122608:38:27
Subject: Scanner/Server  Problems

I've been using Accelerated Math for 3 years now, and loved it.  I saw
an increase in my students' scores, and I saw them become more
self-motivated.  It was absolutely wonderful!

We then moved from the Accelerated Math Program (installed on our hard
drives) to Renaissance Place Accelerated Math (which is all online)
and are now experiencing nothing but problems.  The scanner won't
scan, or it won't print, or it takes 10 times as much time to process,
or it scans but you have to print papers manually.  Many many
problems, and our teachers are becoming frustrated with the program
and want to stop using it.  We never know what day the program is
going to be usable, so we always have to have alternate plans ready.

When I talk to their support people, I get wonderful and caring
people, but they say that my school's problems are not widespread.  So
my question here is this: Does anypone use the web-based version of
Renaissance Place to run Accelerated Math?  Do you have problems with
speed or reliability?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®