Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: ben roel

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006031313:26:25
Subject: accelerated math

im a senior in high school who has had problems in math since jr. high
due to adhd. and then right when i get to high school they throw this
accelerated math at us and its even harder for me. im really
struggling right now to graduate because i need one on one attention
and im not getting it with this program. even though it says it frees
the teacher up it seems to me that the teachers use this as a way of
not having to grade papers because we rarly if ever get any. i feel
accelerated math should only be used in small doses.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/