Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: OP
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006082618:56:11
Subject: DotMath will help students  recover from touch math

Grant Ellicott
You said:

   "I currently use a system called touchmath for my K-4 and its been
working wonders! My school district is adopting the program after my
kids test scores went through the roof!"

My response to your Post!
    Your test scores went throught the roof because your stundents are
adding everything by one.  This is just counting and most children
know how to count so all your tests prove is that your students can
count.   Some people on this site are looking for help to recover from
touch math because they were taught TM when they were young and now
need help to recover from it.   For those looking for help to recover
 from touch math you can go to the DotMath for kids web site at

http://dotmath.tripod.com/

For those who do not want to be looking for help to recover from touch
math five years from now you may go to the web site as well and avoid
all the problems from touch math.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®