Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Grant Ellicott

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006061916:47:46
Subject: Accelerated Math Program--TouchMath!

I currently use a system called touchmath for my K-4 and its been
working wonders! My school district is adopting the program after my
kids test scores went through the roof! I'm very excited about it. The
website is www.touchmath.com

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®