Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: OP

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006082619:56:11
Subject: DotMath will help students recover from touch math

Grant Ellicott You said: "I currently use a system called touchmath for my K-4 and its been working wonders! My school district is adopting the program after my kids test scores went through the roof!" My response to your Post! Your test scores went throught the roof because your stundents are adding everything by one. This is just counting and most children know how to count so all your tests prove is that your students can count. Some people on this site are looking for help to recover from touch math because they were taught TM when they were young and now need help to recover from it. For those looking for help to recover from touch math you can go to the DotMath for kids web site at http://dotmath.tripod.com/ For those who do not want to be looking for help to recover from touch math five years from now you may go to the web site as well and avoid all the problems from touch math.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®