Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Marie

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006060610:38:06
Subject: Re: RE: Accelerated Math program

Only a portion of the math class should be spent on AM. My schedule allows 20 minutes a day for AM. There is a little more time on Wednesdays so that is when I run the AM tests. When AM is used correctly the results are amazing.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®