Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Sandra Bean

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000080522:45:23
Subject: Re: Accelerated Math

I teach 6th grade Math. I have four classes, one of which is academically gifted class. We recently had a workshop on AR and our school has purchased the program and assures us we will have the paper and printer ink. I have 45 minutes for math. Mine are regular classes not remediation. Does anyone have experience with the same or a similar situation?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®