Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Sandra Bean <RoadyBe@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000080521:45:23
Subject: Re: Accelerated Math

I teach 6th grade Math.  I have four classes, one of which is
academically gifted class.  We recently had a workshop on AR and our
school has purchased the program and assures us we will have the paper
and printer ink.  I have 45 minutes for math.  Mine are regular
classes not remediation.  Does anyone have experience with the same or
a similar situation?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®