Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Tom Turney

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009090515:14:47
Subject: Re: Re: accelerated math program

M. Downey: You're absolutely correct. This if for lazy teachers who don't have the time patience or drive to teach. Your child's teacher should be ashamed of him or herself. I'm a 7th grade math teacher and my district is trying to force this on us---I am resisting with all I have.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®