Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: K. Simonson

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009111616:56:14
Subject: Re: Re: Re: accelerated math program

Our school uses AM daily in our Math Essentials classes for middle
school (5-8) and in the high school. Some of the things that sold us
on the program were:
1)We can taylor each student's assignments to their level of
achievement.
2)We have the ability to CHOOSE whether or not we use multiple choice
as answers or free response.
3)Teachers have the freedom to use this as a supplement to student
learning or as practice.

This program gives our teachers great freedom with Intervention as
well as supplemental material without sticking to just the multiple
choice format.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®