Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Robert Capes

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001082411:02:26
Subject: Re: Re: Accelerated Math

I have been using A.M. for the last 2 years in my 6th grade math class. Last year was my 1st in using it full time. The students did well. The biggest thing is to align the objectives with your material. It goes a lot easier. I use the book as a supplement to A.M. rather than the other way around. Any questions just email me. Good luck Robert

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®