Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Robert Capes <Mathmancms@cs.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001082410:02:26
Subject: Re: Re: Accelerated Math

I have been using A.M. for the last 2 years in my 6th grade math
class. Last year was my 1st in using it full time. The students did
well. The biggest thing is to align the objectives with your material.
It goes a lot easier. I use the book as a supplement to A.M. rather
than the other way around. Any questions just email me.

Good luck

Robert

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question