Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Owen Prince <owenbprince@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005040819:20:52
Subject: Re: accelerated math program

I do not know about the program but if it gives the teachers more one
on one time that would be a positive.  I have an AM program to teach
math from a visual perspective.  I have been working on it part time
for the last 30 years.  This year is the first time it has been made
avaliable to everyone.  If you want results in a short time this
works.  One student was in the 1st grade for the second time.  He was
not able to add any numbers at all.  I showed him this system (about
two hours).  I gave him a full page test of addition.  He did the test
in about 20 min.  I told him he could check his answers with the
calculator.  He only check a few of the questions and then told me the
calulator was too slow.

If you want to know more you have my email.  I do not advertize, spam
or send junk mail so you must find me.  owenbprince@hotmail.com.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®