Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: amy

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002030116:47:55
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Accelerated Math

Hi,
I just read your comment on AC Math.  I am set to begin using AC math
within the next couple of weeks.  I am really excited about it, but
what you commented on was just my question.  How do you incorporate it
in with your textbook?  We use Saxon math-6th grade-and I would love
to simply use the AC math and that's it.  How do you present a lesson
when everyone is on their own objective?  What do you assign for
homework?  AC math worksheet or textbook problems?  I need a little
guidance if you don't mind.  Thank you in advance.
Amy

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®