Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: amy

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002030116:47:55
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Accelerated Math

Hi, I just read your comment on AC Math. I am set to begin using AC math within the next couple of weeks. I am really excited about it, but what you commented on was just my question. How do you incorporate it in with your textbook? We use Saxon math-6th grade-and I would love to simply use the AC math and that's it. How do you present a lesson when everyone is on their own objective? What do you assign for homework? AC math worksheet or textbook problems? I need a little guidance if you don't mind. Thank you in advance. Amy

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®