Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Rahade <20b.rahd@ekilat.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000110108:59:37
Subject: Re: Accelerated Math Program

Bogor, Indonesia, 1 nov 2000

Hello, I am a math teacher in Junior High School (SLTP Negeri 2
Ciomas) Bogor Indonesia. My old student is 13 - 15 th.
I want to know with Accelerated Math Program and correspondent with
math teacher in your country.
I am sorry, because my english is not very good.
Thank you very much.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®