Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Rahade

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000110108:59:37
Subject: Re: Accelerated Math Program

Bogor, Indonesia, 1 nov 2000 Hello, I am a math teacher in Junior High School (SLTP Negeri 2 Ciomas) Bogor Indonesia. My old student is 13 - 15 th. I want to know with Accelerated Math Program and correspondent with math teacher in your country. I am sorry, because my english is not very good. Thank you very much.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/