Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Don E.

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001051823:37:42
Subject: Re: Students with Learning disabilities

I've been using AM with 5 out of my 6 resource students (8th grade) for about a month. I started it out late in the year to test it out in hopes of using it next year from the get go. So far I like it, and so do the students. Like any new program there is a learning curve, but that's why I'm starting with a small group this year. So far, so good. Just little bumps here and there. Don

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/