Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Don E. <evansjrdon@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001051823:37:42
Subject: Re: Students with Learning disabilities

I've been using AM with 5 out of my 6 resource students (8th grade)
for about a month. I started it out late in the year to test it out in
hopes of using it next year from the get go. So far I like it, and so
do the students. Like any new program there is a learning curve, but
that's why I'm starting with a small group this year. So far, so good.
Just little bumps here and there.

Don

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question