Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: jen <jroman1022@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008071121:14:28
Subject: Re: Students with Learning disabilities

I use this program with all of my children.  With the students with
disabilites I find  they are usually below grade level or lack some of
the foundation needed to continue with the current grade.  For those
students I assign objectives (sometimes 2nd grade levels) for them to
work on.  Then as a present a concept in class and am sure they will
be sucessful, I will assign that objective to them.

If you use 2nd grade objectives, the problems are bigger and less to a
page.  I watched this year as one of my 4th graders worked their way
up.  Once she felt sucessful, she did great.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/