Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: jen

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008071121:14:28
Subject: Re: Students with Learning disabilities

I use this program with all of my children. With the students with disabilites I find they are usually below grade level or lack some of the foundation needed to continue with the current grade. For those students I assign objectives (sometimes 2nd grade levels) for them to work on. Then as a present a concept in class and am sure they will be sucessful, I will assign that objective to them. If you use 2nd grade objectives, the problems are bigger and less to a page. I watched this year as one of my 4th graders worked their way up. Once she felt sucessful, she did great.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®