Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: owen

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005040819:56:37
Subject: Re: Accelerated Math

I do not know about this program but if it gives the teachers more one on one time that would be a positive. I have an program to teach math from a visual perspective for grade one to four. I have been working on it part time for the last 30 years. This year is the first time it has been made avaliable to everyone. If you want results in a short time this works. One student was in the 1st grade for the second time. He was not able to add any numbers at all. I showed him this system (about two hours). I gave him a full page test of addition. It took him about 20 mnin. I told him he could check his answers with the calculator. He only check a few of the questions with the calculator and then told me the calulator was too slow. He got 100% on the test. If you want to know more about this you have my email. I do not advertize, spam or send junk mail so you must find me. owenbprince@hotmail.com.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/