Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: owen <owenbprince@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005040819:56:37
Subject: Re: Accelerated Math

I do not know about this program but if it gives the teachers more one
on one time that would be a positive.  I have an program to teach math
 from a visual perspective for grade one to four. I have been working
on it part time for the last 30 years.  This year is the first time it
has been made  avaliable to everyone.  If you want results in a short
time this works.  One student was in the 1st grade for the second
time.  He was not able to add any numbers at all.  I showed him this
system (about two hours).  I gave him a full page test of addition. It
took him about 20 mnin.  I told him he could check his answers with
the calculator.  He only check a few of the questions with the
calculator and then told me the calulator was too slow.  He got 100%
on the test.  If you want to know more about this you have my email.
I do not advertize, spam or send junk mail so you must find me.
owenbprince@hotmail.com.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®