Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: suey <chopsuey@helicon.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002022619:02:41
Subject: Re: Other suggestions for AM & Grades?

I need help with the AM grades.
Our district mandates the point system.
I cannot use percentages.
Wonder if anyone has any ideas on how to convert to points.
Also since AM is supposed to be supplemental material,
  what portion of the total grade would be fair????
I am also worried about the organization & bring your materials to
class issues.
My 8th graders are SO Disorganized & unprepared most of the time.
They don't bring pencils or even books at many times!!!!
I have a felling this AM my be a huge logistic problem
It seems to take ALOT of time to print & staple the stuff ahead of
time so it is ready for them.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®