Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Cecil <cemurphy@monroe.k12.al.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003081106:02:28
Subject: Re: Other suggestions for AM & Grades?

Another thing I do to charge a quarter for each time I have to reprint
an assignment and use the money to buy candy for 100s and help buy
blizzards from DQ and Sam's drinks for students who make their goal.
If their is not enough money to do this, I use the money to buy the
blizzards and drinks for the students who mastered the most objectives
and let the rest who made their goal buy theirs to have in class. My
principal will go get the blizzards and put them in the freezer. DQ
also gives the schools a discount. We can get the small blizzards for
dollar each. I would love to hear others ideas.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/