Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Ed Ross <edross@owls.wsc.k12.ar.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001072618:53:42
Subject: Accelerated Math classrooms networked to a copier?

Does anyone out there have experience with AM networked to a copier to
get tests, assignments, etc.  My Supt. got the royal treatment from
some copier salesmen today.

Just on the face of it, it seems to me that it would create several
logistic problems, not to even bring in student motivation.

If any of you have had experience with this I would appreciate a
reply.

Ed Ross

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question