Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Kim

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002102608:14:02
Subject: Re: Re: Best implementation of Accelerated Math

I'm very interested in your comment, "the developers of AM say that it is a program that should be used as a SUPPLIMENT to your district math program (eg. Everyday Math,Investigations, HBJ) And not to be used as the soul teaching method of math." I'd like more information on how the developers suggest the program be used. Any idea how I can get that information?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/