Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Kim <kimhall9@cox.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002102607:14:02
Subject: Re: Re: Best implementation of Accelerated Math

I'm very interested in your comment, "the developers of AM say that it
is a program that should be used as a SUPPLIMENT to your district math
program (eg. Everyday Math,Investigations, HBJ) And not to be used as
the soul teaching method of math." I'd like more information on how
the developers suggest the program be used. Any idea how I can get
that information?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®