Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Sean Lovelace <mrlove314@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002090612:07:23
Subject: AM and grades

I am using my program as a stand alone, and it seems to be working
great. but my biggest problem is grading. How do i give grades? and
How do you guys do grades in a standalone program?  Please some help

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/