Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Edith Jerome

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002101300:45:47
Subject: Re: AM and grades

I teach 7th and 8th grade and I use AM stand alone. We use the textbook for reference. The way that I grade is: 30% for practice, 30% for tests, 20% for goal and 10% for other. Other includes math vocabulary and any other assignments that I might give them.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/