Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Randy <lemonsuntea@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002102721:11:58
Subject: Algebra mathematics

I happened to watch a documentary program hihglighting
the contributions made by Bob Moses on the humanrights
issues in Mississippiin the 1960s.  Bob Moses was back
to help in the children's education some 30 years later.
Amongst his prooject is the teaching of ALGEBRA.

That interst me very much and I wish to learn more about
this. Would appreciate to know more about this project.

TQ

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®