Q&A #2916

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Cynthia

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002120310:44:10
Subject: Accelerated Math

Question to Judy: Are you using AM at the high school level? I'm interested in using the program for remediation for students who fail the 8th & 10th grade state math exams. I have a friend in New Mexico who uses the program in the Middle School and has been pleased with the results. The High School teacher there is also considering using the program.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®