From: Loyd <loydlin@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001072713:36:17
Subject: Re: boolean algebra

I would look for a book in your library system to see if they have a
book on logic design.  I have one my son used, titled, "Fundamentals
of Logic Design" by Charles H. Roth, Jr. that has several chapters on
Boolean algebra, truth tables, logic gates etc.  I looked on Ebay for
used logic books and a few were listed, but I couldn't tell if they
have what you want.  These books when new, are rather expensive.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/