From: Nishan <nishanb143@gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008082008:34:45
Subject: Re: boolean algebra equation

Respeitados
             Sir,
           I am a Plus2 student and  i hav a lesson on Boolean algebra
class and my sir issuing me to take the chapter as a seminar once the
theme was "How do we identify the true or false using the number of
Boolean algebra, in a step "There are many other step to identify a
number as true or false
cloaser axium, Commuttative axium, distribution axium But I want to
proove without using these stage (in a single step )............... So
please tell me the methode in one step.

                                           Fielmente
                                                  David Nishan

Post a reply to this message