Q&A #2926

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Boolean Algebra

View entire discussion
[<< prev]

From: Nishan

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008082008:34:45
Subject: Re: boolean algebra equation

Respeitados Sir, I am a Plus2 student and i hav a lesson on Boolean algebra class and my sir issuing me to take the chapter as a seminar once the theme was "How do we identify the true or false using the number of Boolean algebra, in a step "There are many other step to identify a number as true or false cloaser axium, Commuttative axium, distribution axium But I want to proove without using these stage (in a single step )............... So please tell me the methode in one step. Fielmente David Nishan

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®