Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2927

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Algebra I or Trigonometry

View entire discussion

From: Bbutler

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000110300:35:11
Subject: Algebra

	This is my first year teaching Algebra 1 year long.  I feel that my
students don't like algebra because they don't find it interesting and
it is very difficult to them.  Can you recommend some teaching
techniques that might add some spice to teaching.          I would
appreciate any suggestions..

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®