Q&A #2932

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teaching Mathematics

View entire discussion

From: doris s. picson

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005062404:32:45
Subject: college algebra - computer science

hello,, good day everyone! Im really in need of your help! I need a thesis title for my study. What im targetting is on to study on college algebra its importance to computer science. but if you could suggest a better idea for me. thanks. I am really looking forward for your response. thanks! as ever, doris

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®